Buy OnlineSignup to our mailing list!
Dunlop JC95 JerryCantrell Crybaby Wah
The Dunlop JC95 Jerry Cantrell Signature Crybaby Wah pedal offers the kind of wide dark response favored by Jerry. The Cantrell signature wah is custom-voiced for a tight, punchy heel-down guitar tone.
One of the most influential guitarists to come out of the Seattle rock scene, Jerry Cantrell's epic riffs and searing tone have been the driving force behind Alice in Chains since the late '80s. His melancholy wah-drenched melodies in modern classics like "Man in the Box" and "The Rooster" left an indelible mark on a generation of guitarists.
A rugged side-control knob lets you fine-tune the toe-down frequency. And with its antique, oxidized "road worn" brass casting and custom Alice in Chains tread, the Jerry Cantrell Signature Crybaby is a wah pedal that looks as great as it sounds.
Power the Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Signature Wah with a single 9V battery (accessed via the pedal bottom), a Dunlop EC8003 AC adapter, or a Dunlop DCB10 DC Brick power supply (not included).
Dunlop JC95 Jerry Cantrell Signature Crybaby Wah Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
Adjustable fine-tune knob
Heavy-duty bypass switch
Top-quality input and output jacks
Road-worn brass casting
Custom Alice In Chains tread
Dunlop JC95 Jerry Cantrell Signature Crybaby Wah Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Filter parameter—Heel down: 320Hz to 390Hz
- Toe down, fine tune adjustable—Fine tune max: 1700Hz to 2070Hz; Fine tune min: 1050kHz to 1270Hz
- Impedance: 1mOhm
- Output impedance: 10kOhm
- Bypass: hard wired
- Maximum input level: -11.5dBV (@filter's center frequency)
- Maximum output: +6dBV
- Maximum gain (toe down): +20dB @ 1.4kHz to 1.8kHz
- Maximum gain (heel down): -18dB @ 320Hz to 390Hz
- Signal to noise: Heel down>97dBV, toe down>89dBV
- 'A' weighted
- Power: 1mA @9V DC (9mW no load)
- Note: 0DBV REF=1VRMS